What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our online learning platform?
When signing up for classes via the web or mobile app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help improve your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, enter information on our site or when you download our mobile app and sign up.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for a class, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your class bookings.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Process applications and to send information and updates pertaining to those applications.
- Send you additional information related to your query or application.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary functionality on the mobile app for which you have authorised. In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health or required by the law. SOLS 24/7 is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders. If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us and we will resolve the issue.
Complaints about Breaches of Privacy
1Petaling Commerz&Residential Sungai Besi,
Kuala Lumpur 57100 Malaysia