Product Intern – Indonesia (SOLS edu Pro)
Your mission is to work with the Programme Head and Content Manager to grow business partnerships and ensure brand recognition for SOLS edu Pro in Indonesia, effectively ensuring that high-quality, affordable education and recognized certification is accessible to both corporations and the underserved.
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Minimum Education: Currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or any relevant field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia (able to read/write in Mandarin language will be an added advantage)
- Love marketing and ready to join a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Able to translate content from English to Bahasa Indonesia without losing context or meaning
- Energetic, team player & determined
- Ability to understand and use data to drive decision
- Ability to manage workload and deadlines efficiently
- Ability to adopt new technologies/software efficiently
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
What will I do?
- To make an outbound calls/emails to introduce our products and services to clients in Indonesia
- To meet weekly KPI and achieve targets given
- Building a relationship with keys clients/partners in Indonesia
- Social media content & translations
Key Targets and Results:
- Achievement of weekly targets and KPI’s set by Programme Head
- Partnerships and engagement with clients in Indonesia
- Accurately translated content for app & social media
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS edu Pro
SOLS edu Pro is the premier English learning app to help you master business English and increase your earning potential. Our methodologies are based on more than 30 years of R&D and 20 years of project implementation. With the benefits of digital education and practice, we make English accessible to all. Brought to you by the same creators of SOLS edu, a structured online learning system that brings digital education to underserved communities in Malaysia, SOLS edu Pro utilises proven SOLS methodology and is Cambridge-aligned, ensuring you are eligible to sit for the Cambridge exam after going through our lessons.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.