Program Coordinator (SOLS Energy)
We are hiring a Program Coordinator who is passionate about renewable energy. The incumbent will interface with other teams in the organization and support them with solutions to make what they do easier and yield better outcomes.
Who we are?
We are a green energy company that customers love. We are a social enterprise that lives responsibility to the core. Responsibility for our customers, employees, communities, and planet. We are technology- enthusiasts, sustainability-activists, and energy-visionaries who are on the way to provide clean energy to every house. We are leaders in the residential solar market and enable SMEs to operate more efficiently.
What do I get?
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or any other related business field.
- Proven experience as a program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Tech-savvy, proficient in G Suite and other tools
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Understanding of SOLS values, principles and objectives and demonstrates the ability to put them into practice in the workplace
What will I do?
- Support planning and coordination of solar employee programs and its activities
- Ensure the implementation of policies and practices
- Manage communications within the team through our digital communication platforms.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Interested in the position?
We are a green energy company that customers love. We are a social enterprise which lives responsibility to the core. Responsibility for our customers, employees, communities and planet. We are leaders in the residential solar market and enable SMEs to operate more efficiently.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.