Program Coordinator (SOLS Health)
The project coordinator is responsible for supporting SOLS Health in planning, executing, and implementing programs which include community outreach programs, youth empowerment programs, psychological workshops and their syllabus. The project coordinator is also responsible for working on the SOLS Health initiative with professionals from different departments by displaying effective communication and concise instructions. The project coordinator works on various children, youth and family empowerment and development program that provides technical skills, employability skills and psychological education. The project coordinator will also work closely with and under the director of SOLS Health to ensure that SOLS Health moves in the right direction and achieves all its intended targets and results. The Project Coordinator will serve as a primary liaison for the community programs.
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Working knowledge of program development and design, consultation, training and adult learning methods. Experience with project basedlearning and research
- Strong facilitation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as to function effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse staff and populations
- Ability to monitor, analyse, consult, and report on programs and services
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work with short deadlines and increased pressure.
- Excellent command of English language and grammar, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with computer applications – a thorough understanding of the Microsoft suite and the ability to learn and master other computer technology/software programs as needed. Good command of internet usage.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good command of more than one language
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Possess Degree in Business Admin/Human Resources/Organizational Development/Finance/Marketing with interest in Psychology
- Meticulous, conscientious, systematic, achievement-oriented, good interpersonal skills
- Must have effective communication skills, both oral and written, strong organizational, planning & follow-up skills, and problem-solving and time management skills.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability of office management skills, familiarity with Microsoft/Windows interface i.e. MS Word and Google interface i.e. Google Doc, Google Drive skills.
- Leadership experience
What will I do?
- Oversee assigned program development and execution
- Coordinate, monitor and/or supervise the activities of assigned volunteers and interns.
- Develop and schedule program activities in accordance with specifications and funding limitations
- Develop schedule, syllabus and other end-products for program and coordinate high-quality executions of these products based on evidence based research
- Recruit and select program participants, members and volunteers using appropriate promotional or marketing methods, such as individual letters, brochures or presentations at meetin meeting.
- Monitor program expenditures ensuring that budget allocations are adhered to.
- Evaluate program effectiveness to develop improved methods alongside other professionals
- Writing proposals for grants and other Corporate Social Responsibility projects.
- Networking and collaborating with professionals from other industries to provide classes to students in the youth empowerment program.
- Work alongside with program development team
- All duties as assigned by director of SOLS Health.
- Involved in all stages of research, planning and execution for SOLS Health initiative
- Engaged in many discussions as to the business model, development plan and our services provided at SOLS Health
- Worked with app development team to develop app idea that focused on providing a mental health services directory
- Worked closely with team to develop branding for SOLS health and its Activaide, Creaide, and Navigaide branding.
- Responsible for content writing associated with SOLS Health’s community awareness materials
- Facilitates process-based and psycho eduational groups
- Works with all clients in the outpatient community as needed, including crisis de-escalation and conflict resolution
- Participates in team meetings and collaborates with the team to strengthen and maintain quality service provision
- Respect, sensitivity, cultural awareness is evident in interpersonal relationships
- Acknowledge cultural differences by respecting spiritual beliefs, cultural practices and lifestyle choices
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS Health is a mental health centre that connects clients to accessible individual, family and community mental health and nutritional services with an emphasis on combating the stigma of mental health in Malaysia. We will not stop until behavioural health is recognised and accepted in the same light as going to the doctor for your medical problems. We exist because we believe that there is no health without mental health.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.