SOLS smart: Programme Management Executive
We are looking for a Programme Management Executive to support the team with the planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of our education initiatives. With the aim of providing effective and impactful trainings to the students under our SOLS smart programmes, the Executive will get the chance to experience various aspects of programme management while developing a wide range of valuable job skills. In this process, the Executive will gain knowledge and develop a comprehensive understanding of the operational and logistical aspects of the programmes under SOLS smart.
Support training team with logistical and administrative aspects
Support programme execution
Monitoring programme progress
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Required
- Candidate must have completed an Undergraduate / Graduate Degree programme of a recognised institution in a relevant programme;
- Prior professional experience in a related position is preferred, but not required;
- High proficiency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with limited direct supervision and effective task management;
- Ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely to the management team;
- Continued professional development to stay current with changing technology;
- Eye for detail and identifying problems;
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary;
- Ability to teach oneself new skills and conduct research when necessary;
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines;
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
What will I do?
- Support the planning and coordination of the logistical programme aspects;
- Support the programme execution and to contribute towards the development of the programme objectives;
- Assist with programme monitoring through data collection, data analysis and usage of various platforms and data sources;
- Assist with programme reporting and preparation of updates to internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist with programme evaluation and identify key learnings for future enhancements;
- Assist with maintaining the programme administration, including filing and backup of documentation;
- Support the team in daily tasks and any other relevant tasks as required by the supervisor.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 30th August 2019.
SOLS smart is a social enterprise created to provide high quality and easy education accessible to everyone by combining the best practices of education and technology. SOLS smart is a certified Cambridge English Language Assessment Centre and Google for Education partner.
With a belief in the importance of simplicity, we offer English language training by use of an award-winning methodology. By joining our team you will be part of a social enterprise that has taught people English proficiency from scratch in universities and large corporations. Students who finish our CEFR-aligned English programmes will be eligible to take the Cambridge English Examination to receive a certification.