Internship: Project Coordination, NGOhub
Here at SOLS 24/7, we believe that our mission is to serve, educate and empower the poor and underserved community to break the cycle of poverty. For that, we need you in our international team, with members from more than 25 countries and 5 continents. We offer you the chance to challenge yourself and to make a real impact in communities that need your help.
What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
Relationship with Stakeholder
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Advertising, Public Relations,Marketing, Social Media or related field;
- Clear interest in community development/international development work;
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative and problem-solving skills to support and coordinate the team;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
What will I do?
- Lead and manage a crowdfunding platform and social projects;
- Create structures and use project management tools to effectively promote crowdfunding campaigns and ad hoc social projects;
- Work with other departments and leverage on the team’s strengths;
- Organise events and campaigns to promote the platform and support the events and campaigns execution and contribute towards the development of campaigns objectives;
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders of projects including donors, fundraisers, government agencies, partners and beneficiary;
- Track, monitor and report on progress of projects in a timely manner.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 31st of December 2019.
NGOhub is an online and offline platform dedicated to enable, empower and serve NGOs. We champion effectiveness, transparency and sustainability, and we connect NGOs to information, resources, experts, volunteers and grants. Above all, we connect NGOs to each other, to inspire collaboration to solve society’s problems together.