Project Coordinator (Community)
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Monitoring & Evaluation
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, international development, social sciences, teaching or related field;
- Clear interest in community development/international development work;
- An ability to work autonomously, using initiative and problem-solving skills to support Community Centre teams and ability to teach oneself new skills;
- Excellent command of English (European Common Framework C1 or higher).
What will I do?
- Keep track of the Community Centre’s request and channel such requests to the related departments;
- Support the logistics of the placement plans for the Community Centre Teams;
- Support the logistics of the Field Visit Plans for the Field Officers;
- Keep updated the Community Centre Database.
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Deliver monitoring and support weekly calls to all the Community Centres;
- Conduct Community Centre Field Visits for monitoring and evaluation purposes;
- Monitor and evaluate live data feed from the Community Centres dashboard on Power Bi;
- Analyse field visit reports and monthly self-assessment reports and identify issues faced by CC;
- Assist staff and Heads of the Program during project performance meetings.
Training & Development
- Assist the delivery of trainings for the Community Centre Teams;
- Support the preparation of training material for the Community Centre Teams;
- Support the development of material aimed at improving project impact and performance;
- Support the research and development of material aimed at supporting the Community Centre Teams.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.