Project Management Internship – SOLS smart
The Management Intern will work on the planning, implementation, management, and evaluation of training programmes under SOLS smart. With the aim of providing quality training to the students under SOLS smart, the Intern will get the chance to experience the various aspects of project management and develop a wide range of skills.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Project Planning and Coordination
Monitoring Project Process
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Has a minimum of 6 months experience in the related field
- High proficiency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with limited direct supervision and effective task management.
- Ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely to the management team.
- Continued professional development to stay current with changing technology.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.Ability to teach oneself new skills and conduct research when necessary.
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Proficient in Google Suits (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
What will I do?
- Assist with the project planning and coordination of the necessary logistics for an efficient and effective execution of the project;
- Assist with the project coordination and control and support the development of the project objectives;
- Assist with monitoring project progress through data analysis and usage of various platforms and data sources;
- Assist with reporting on the project progress to internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist with the evaluation of the project upon completion and identify key learnings for future improvement;
- Assist with maintaining and updating the filing and backup of project documentation and general administration under SOLS smart;
- Support the team in daily tasks and any other relevant tasks as required by the supervisor.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 30th August 2019.
SOLS smart is a social enterprise created to provide high quality and easy education accessible to everyone by combining the best practices of education and technology. SOLS smart is a certified Cambridge English Language Assessment Centre and Google for Education partner.
With a belief in the importance of simplicity, we offer English language training by use of an award-winning methodology. By joining our team you will be part of a social enterprise that has taught people English proficiency from scratch in universities and large corporations. Students who finish our CEFR-aligned English programmes will be eligible to take the Cambridge English Examination to receive a certification.