Proposal / Technical Drawing Executive (SOLS Energy)
What do I get?
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Cerificate / Diploma in Graphic Design
- Familiar with Auto CAD / CoralDRAW or similar illustrating software
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to understand information communicated and transfer into actions
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Strong drive to ensure installations and technical duties are performed with high precision;
- Strong proficiency in English (essential) & Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written);
- Excellent people and team player skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- We are looking for a proposal Drawing Executive to perform all phases of proposal drawing work including planning, designing, and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new panel designs, extensions, alterations, restorations, and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design produced
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations on site
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Interested in the position?
We are a green energy company that customers love. We are a social enterprise which lives responsibility to the core. Responsibility for our customers, employees, communities and planet. We are leaders in the residential solar market and enable SMEs to operate more efficiently.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.