Sales Executive – SOLS Energy
We are hiring for results-driven Sales Executives who are passionate about renewable energy to actively seek out and engage new customer prospects within industrial, commercial and residential markets in Malaysia. The incumbent will also be provided with appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth and customer acquisition.
We also embody social and environmental responsibility to give back to underserved communities by bringing them free education and clean energy. SOLS Energy is a licensed and registered renewable energy specialist operating in Malaysia. We design, distribute, install and maintain solar energy systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are a proud member of the South East Asia Renewable Energy People Assembly and an Impact Driven Enterprise Accredited by Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre.
Check SOLS Energy for more information
Scroll down if you want to find out and apply
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Sales & Marketing
What do I get?
EPF & Socso
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Required skills: flexible, proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills.
What will I do?
Sales & Marketing
- Implement strategic sales plan that expands customer base and maintain strong relationships to meet their solar energy needs;
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers;
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compass, drone, and computer software;
- Identify emerging markets while being fully aware of new products, competition status, economic indicators and market trend;
- Manage and incorporate SOLS Energy products to the Malaysian market;
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs;
- Assist in collateral development by developing content, designs and communication strategies.
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with clients, stakeholders and solar energy companies;
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates;
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers;
- Assist Technical team in writing of proposals, presentations and campaigns;
Our team working at SOLS Enterprise office