Sales Executive – SOLS Energy
We are looking for a Sales Executive, with experience and technical knowledge in electricity and electrical products. Someone with understanding and passion for the solar industry, a communicative, open-minded and team-spirited person, with motivation to join the growing business and ability to close deals.
Check SOLS Energy for more information
Scroll down if you want to find out and apply
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Sales & Marketing
What do I get?
EPF & Socso
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Required Skill(s): flexible, proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills, comfortable with communal living
What will I do?
Sales & Marketing
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers;
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs;
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compass, drone, and computer software;
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories;
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Manage and incorporate SOLS Energy products to the Malaysian market;
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs;
- Assist in collateral development by developing content, designs and communication strategies;
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with clients, stakeholders and solar energy companies;
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook and Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates;
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers;
- Assist Technical team in writing of proposals, presentations and campaigns;
Our team working at SOLS Enterprise office