Sales Admin Internship – SOLS smart
To solicit orders for SOLS smart services by identifying corporate prospects, create interest, generate opportunities, offer information, schedule sales meetings, and persuade leads to engage SOLS smart services over the phone and email.
Placement length: Minimum of 6 months and above
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Sales & Marketing
Prepare Proposals and Sales Pitch
Conduct Desk Research
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum Diploma level
- Minimum of 6 months working experience in telemarketing and/or direct sales.
- Knowledge in sales, psychology, persuasion, and/or conversation.
- Knowledge in Brochure and Marketing Collateral design
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written).
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, apps and current communication technology as work tools.
- Passionate in education and training.
- Motivation for (telephone) sales and selling to customer needs.
- Persistence and ability to handle rejection.
- Results driven and professional attitude and standards.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Excellent people and community skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others.
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Conduct market research and get lead of the research based on the current english programs in Malaysia;
- Actively call prospective clients to solicit orders for SOLS smart services;
- Influence customers to buy services by following a prepared sales pitch to give service and product information and price quotations;
- Record, file and secure leads information through the usage of CRM software;
- Identify training needs for management and stakeholders prospects through existing online directories and other prepared listings;
- Maintain latest product knowledge and advise potential leads based on their needs;
- Prepare proposals and presentation pitching decks for prospects as and when required;
- Develop and design marketing collateral and program brochure;
- Schedule meetings for the sales team;
- Report progress on a daily basis to supervisor.
Pitching to a potential client.
SOLS team at Edupreneur launch event in MaGIC, Cyberjaya.