Sales Internship – SOLS smart
The intern will work to solicit orders for SOLS smart services by identifying corporate prospects, create interest, generate opportunities, offer information, schedule sales meetings, and persuade leads to engage SOLS smart services over the phone and email.
Placement length: Minimum of 6 months and above
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Sales & Marketing
Present to Customers a Prepared Sales Pitch
Conduct Desk Research
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum of 6 months working experience in telemarketing and/or direct sales.
- Knowledge in sales, psychology, persuasion, and/or conversation.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written).
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, apps and current communication technology as work tools.
- Passionate in education and training.
- Motivation for (telephone) sales and selling to customer needs.
- Persistence and ability to handle rejection.
- Results driven and professional attitude and standards.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Excellent people and community skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others.
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Assist in various aspects of project management under the SOLS smart educational programmes which include but not limited to: preparation, development, and evaluation of training programmes for vast market.
- Ensure high-quality educational materials and deliverables with the team.
- To assist in organizing and checking any forms of exam registration;
- To assist in checking the dates of exams and deadlines to register;
- To conduct research regarding the Malaysian Education Curriculum (online and offline);
- To assist with the curation of lesson plans and teaching resources according to the education curriculum, to be used in conjunction with Google Apps for Education;
- To support the team in daily tasks, both on and off site such as administrative/outreach activities, and training workshops;
- To facilitate any trainings/workshops that take place;
- To make phone calls when needed to schedule meetings – need to be organised in order to keep record of all relevant information;
- To contribute to any databases for recording purposes.
Pitching to a potential client.
SOLS team at Edupreneur launch event in MaGIC, Cyberjaya.