Sales Partner – SOLS Energy
We are hiring for a results-driven Sales Partner who is passionate about renewable energy to actively seek out and engage new customer prospects within industrial, commercial and residential markets in Malaysia. The incumbent will also be provided with appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth and customer acquisition.
We also embody social and environmental responsibility to give back to underserved communities by bringing them free education and clean energy. SOLS Energy is a licensed and registered renewable energy specialist operating in Malaysia. We design, distribute, install and maintain solar energy systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are a proud member of the South East Asia Renewable Energy People Assembly and an Impact Driven Enterprise Accredited by Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre.
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Sales & Marketing
What do I get?
EPF & Socso
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Required skills: flexible, proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills.
What will I do?
Sales & Marketing
- Implement strategic sales plan that expands customer base and maintain strong relationships to meet their solar energy needs;
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers;
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compass, drone, and computer software;
- Identify emerging markets while being fully aware of new products, competition status, economic indicators and market trend;
- Manage and incorporate SOLS Energy products to the Malaysian market;
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs;
- Assist in collateral development by developing content, designs and communication strategies.
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with clients, stakeholders and solar energy companies;
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates;
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers;
- Assist Technical team in writing of proposals, presentations and campaigns;
Our team working at SOLS Enterprise office
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS Energy aspires to future-proof the world through the power of technology & sustainable energy. As a tech-enabled company, we are the leading sustainable energy providers for the residential market and are rapidly growing in the commercial sector. We utilize the world’s best solar inverters from Austria, panels from Canada & China and cables from Germany.
We provide the highest quality solar installation that lasts over 25 years and is best priced in the market. We have also established the first and only solar academy in Malaysia training youth from poor communities thus providing quality and time-saving installations.
Being a part of our social enterprise means that you will be part of a team that designs, distributes, installs and maintains solar energy systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are on a mission to connect people, businesses and humanitarians to real sustainable energy solutions.