Senior HR Manager
The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible to lead, develop and oversee end-to-end employee lifecycle administration and HR initiatives including but not limited to talent acquisition, visa application, contracts, onboarding, employee wellbeing and welfare, and offboarding following the Organisation’s policies and guidelines.
In addition to driving key HR initiatives, the Senior HR Manager will also be responsible for leading and embedding a high performance culture of collaboration, accountability and grow the bench strength of the HR across the Organisation.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
General HR Functions & Operations
Global Talent Acquisition
Employee Wellbeing & Welfare
What do I get?
EPF & SOCSO
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any relevant field of studies;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience within the human resource field;
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge in end-to-end HR functions and operations;
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated internal and external stakeholders;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Demonstrable ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy and fast-paced environment;
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
1. Talent Acquisition
- Oversee, strategize and implement recruitment efforts for all personnel, including but not limited to preparing job description, strategic job postings, shortlisting, interview and offer negotiation;
- Work closely with hiring managers and Marcomms department to maintain set benchmarks to meet recruitment needs and requirements including recruiting performance measurements, job advertisements, candidate leads generation and candidate placement follow-up;
- Facilitate proper on-boarding and visa application process by providing administrative supervision and execution to ensure all applications are up to date with arrival time of international candidates, accommodation arrangements and clear understanding of onboarding procedures and policies.
2. Employee Wellbeing and Welfare
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are consistently administered both in the department and Organisation-wide;
- Ensure internal and administrative communication including weekly meetings, town hall, performance evaluation, birthdays and other employee engagement initiatives is clear and regularly updated;
- Maintain organisation directory and ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements , conducting investigations and maintaining records;
- Strategize and oversee overall employee wellbeing and culture, conduct employee relations counseling when necessary;
- Ensure all staff dormitories and accommodation is up to good standards and good living conditions.
- Manage, mediate and facilitate smooth offboarding operations while complying to set procedures and policies.
3. General HR functions and Operations
- Process employee queries related to employee life cycle, employee services, competency & performance over email and phone.
- To prepare conditional offer letters, contracts, official letters and other general HR related documentation as needed;
- Update HR leave and payroll system daily and monthly in a timely manner while ensuring all information is accurate;
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality;
- Actively participate in the development and execution of policies and procedures;
- Adhere to Payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied;
- Generate and analyze HR reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis based on business requests.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 31st October 2019.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.