Senior Sales Manager – SOLS Energy
We are hiring for results-driven Senior Sales Manager who are passionate about renewable energy to drive the sales team using strategic sales approach, actively seek out and engage new customer prospects within industrial, commercial and residential markets in Malaysia. The incumbent will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to upper management. This role requires someone who is a good communicator, open-minded and team-spirited with a motivation to join a growing business and has the ability to close deals. Added value if you have an understanding and passion for the solar industry.
We also embody social and environmental responsibility to give back to underserved communities by bringing them free education and clean energy. SOLS Energy is a licensed and registered renewable energy specialist operating in Malaysia. We design, distribute, install and maintain solar energy systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are a proud member of the South East Asia Renewable Energy People Assembly and an Impact Driven Enterprise Accredited by Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre.
Scroll down if you want to find out and apply
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Sales & Marketing
What do I get?
[EPF & Socso for Malaysians]
*Note: For International applicants, based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- To meet monthly sales target using strategic sales method.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2 years of proven sales records and experience in the related field is required for this position
- High proficiency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with limited direct supervision and effective task management.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and concisely to the management team.
- Continued professional development to stay current with changing technology.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
Sales & Marketing
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers;
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs;
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compass, drone, and computer software;
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories;
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Manage and incorporate SOLS Energy products to the Malaysian market;
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs;
- Assist in collateral development by developing content, designs and communication strategies;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with clients, stakeholders and solar energy companies;
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook and Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates;
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers;
- Assist Technical team in writing of proposals, presentations and campaigns;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
Our team working at SOLS Enterprise office