Senior Software Engineer (Android)
What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
- Collaborate on software projects with product design and backend aspects
- Design, develop and troubleshoot and maintain advanced applications for the native Android applications
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Write professional functional and technical design specifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- At least 4 years of programming experience in Java
- Considerable programming experience using Android Studio, Firebase, and the Android SDK
- Experience in mobile application development
- Proficient in the following technologies: Java language and related frameworks, multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices, understanding of caching mechanisms
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Proficient in English and able to guide junior developers as well as solving technical issues within the software infrastructure.
What we are also looking for:
- You share our vision.
- You’re self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes.
- You have a bias toward action and experimentation.
- You care about quality. It drives you.
- You are comfortable, or even prefer working across technical stacks.
- You get excited about data and using it to make technical decisions.
- You communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are comfortable in both deploying and maintaining code.