Site Manager (SOLS Energy)
The role of a SOLS Energy Site Manager involves the management and supervision of our residential solar installation teams to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. It is the responsibility of the site supervisor to conduct regular inspections, maintain a safety programme, resolve problems and allocate project resources while managing our in-house staff and subcontractors.
What do I get?
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Driving License B2 (minimum), D
- Proven experience working as a Site Manager,
- Working knowledge of construction tools, processes and equipment,
- The ability to understand drawings and other contract documents,
- Good understanding of safety procedures,
- Willing to travel within Semenanjung Malaysia and to be based at the project site,
- Understanding of civil and electrical construction processes.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Strong drive to ensure installations and technical duties are performed with high precision;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English (essential) & Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written);
- Excellent people and team player skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- To assess hazards, determine risks, conduct regular inspections, monitor day to day project progress and maintain a safety programme,
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements,
- Troubleshoot repairs for solar systems,
- Performing site visits or assigning teams for site visits,
- Training and general management of all employees on the project,
- Monitoring performance of staff and subcontractors,
- Allocating resources, materials, transport, sub-contractors and other staff,
- Maintaining a safe work environment,
- Writing & documenting reports as required,
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Key Targets and Results
- Must be able to manage a team
- Must be authoritative
- Able to receive and communicate instructions properly
- Must be punctual
- Must adhere to all safety rules and guidelines by the company
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Interested in the position?
We are a green energy company that customers love. We are a social enterprise which lives responsibility to the core. Responsibility for our customers, employees, communities and planet. We are leaders in the residential solar market and enable SMEs to operate more efficiently.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.