A two-year apprenticeship programme designed to prepare you for a rewarding career in the solar industry. Get mentored by industry professionals. Receive hands-on technical training. Secure your future with a strong foundation in the renewable energy sector.
- Study the FundamentalsSem 1-2
- Intern with SOLS EnergySem 3
- Get Hired in the Solar industrySem 4
What will you learn?
Sem 1 - Study the Fundamentals
- Understand the basics of renewable energy and solar-powered electricity.
- Learn and practise A1 level basic grammar components for daily and in-class use.
- Get introduced to Google Suite Tools
- Discover your strengths and interests.
- Learn and apply techniques to study faster and smarter
- Adjust to online studies.
- Develop self and resource management skills.
- Learn the correct structures to communicate confidently and clearly.
Sem 2 - Study the Fundamentals
- Learn how to install and maintain the Solar PV system.
- Practise and deploy A1 level English for work interactions and scenarios.
- Learn online apps for studies and productivity.
- Build your self-esteem.
- Improve your performance with research skills.
- Prepare yourself for an internship.
- Plan and set future goals.
- Understand how to be professional as an employee and a colleague.
- Learn how to work with others effectively.
Sem 3 - Intern with SOLS Energy
- Experience on-the-job the role of a Solar PV installer.
- Discover how to manage your financial transactions online.
- Adapt to the work environment.
- Learning from current experiences and improving your skills.
- Understand your role in the company structure.
- Take instructions and report information effectively
- Manage difficult situations
Sem 4 - Get Hired in the Solar Industry
- Get professional mentorship for building a career in the Solar energy industry.
- Use digital tools for accessing better employment opportunities.
- Upskill and integrate into the workplace.
- Map your career progression.
- Plan for the future long term.
- Learn how to manage your finances.
- Identify job opportunities and apply for a job.
- Contribute to the company's success.
- Handle challenging clients professionally.
Sign up to get notified when Solar Academy registrations are open.