Solar PV Installer
What do I get?
- Training in solar panel installations and systems.
- On-the-job training and mentoring.
- Salary and target-based incentives.
- Opportunity to work in a high-growth sector.
What do I need?
- Certificate and/or Diploma in Engineering related studies (e.g. Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic, etc) or related fields.
- Required skill(s): Photovoltaics, Engineering, Solar and Electrical Circuits.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferred language: English proficiency is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge in designs, installation, direct contact with solar equipment
- Conceptual understanding of solar photovoltaic technology and grid-tied solar PV systems
- Experience with environmental and safety requirements is a plus
- Passionate towards Solar Energy and contributing towards sustainable energy.
- Interest to learn, grow and develop technical skills in the solar industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and proactive attitude.
- Good oral skills which are essential for team communication.
- Excellent people and community skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as working independently when appropriate
- Comfortable with heights.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to lift heavy equipment.
What will I do?
- Install solar panels and support structures in accordance with building codes and standards.
- Build mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment, as specified.
- Apply weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms.
- Perform testing, production, and/or maintenance of solar PV panels and systems.
- Assist wiremen in connecting PV panels to the electrical system.
- Assist wiremen in identifying methods for laying out, orienting, and mounting modules or arrays to ensure efficient installation, electrical configuration, or system maintenance.
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, methodology and safety.
- Preparation of the tools needed for every installation as required.
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Interested in the position?
We are a green energy company that customers love. We are a social enterprise which lives responsibility to the core. Responsibility for our customers, employees, communities and planet. We are leaders in the residential solar market and enable SMEs to operate more efficiently.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.