Solar PV Intern
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic, etc) or a related field
- Possess at least STPM/Diploma in Science (Physics) or Engineering or equivalent
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Knowledge in designs, installation, direct contact with solar equipment
- Conceptual understanding of solar photovoltaic technology and grid-tied solar PV systems
- Experience with environmental and safety requirements a plus
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Assist Engineers and Installers for all tasks required
- Assist in proposal drawing, drawing for application, prediction reports
- Will help gather all critical project variables (solar, energy storage, financial, and development input)
- Will help to do research on design and developing new products, or they may work in testing, production, or maintenance
- Assist in preparation of installation
- Help on the site, setting up inverter configuration and monitoring the inverter for clients
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS Energy aspires to future-proof the world through the power of technology & sustainable energy. As a tech-enabled company, we are the leading sustainable energy providers for the residential market and are rapidly growing in the commercial sector. We utilize the world’s best solar inverters from Austria, panels from Canada & China and cables from Germany.
We provide the highest quality solar installation that lasts over 25 years and is best priced in the market. We have also established the first and only solar academy in Malaysia training youth from poor communities thus providing quality and time-saving installations.
Being a part of our social enterprise means that you will be part of a team that designs, distributes, installs and maintains solar energy systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are on a mission to connect people, businesses and humanitarians to real sustainable energy solutions.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.