Responsible to execute, manage and plan the daily operational tasks for the SOLS.ai team, including coordinating the work of junior staff members (including interns and volunteers). The SOLS.ai administrator is responsible for the smooth running of SOLS.ai’s projects, including preparing grant proposals, organise monthly events and manage (with a focus on social media).
What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
Training & Development
Develop & Implement Education Modules
Consultancy & Technical Support
What do I get?
EPF & SOCSO
What do I need?
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in Teaching, Communication and Training;
- Knowledge in Solar Photovoltaics Energy;
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
1. Coordination of Junior Staff
- Delegating tasks, creating deadlines and assuring deadlines are kept;
- Setting up priorities, making sure the team follows these priorities;
- Checking documents or any materials prepared by junior staff.
2. Grants Coordination
- Setting up deadlines, handling major operational tasks related to the Grants process from start until the end of a certain cycle;
- Coordinating teamwork related to Grants (such as verification visits, purchase and delivery);
- Administrative work related to the Grants process (making sure all documents are up-to-date and precise).
3. Event Management and Communication Related Tasks
- Coordination of event related tasks, distributing tasks among team members;
- Coordination of communication related tasks;
- Assuring that social media updates happen following the KPIs.
- Work closely with manager and Director on the preparation of reports, data collection and daily administration of the organization;
- Prepare meticulous and detailed reports;
- To communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a highly diversified group of volunteers and staff;
- Performing general clerical duties such as photocopying, filing and data entry;
- Coordinating maintenance of office equipment and managing supplies;
- Any other necessary tasks as requested by her supervisor.
- Conduct impact analysis for all programs in SOLS 24/7 Malaysia;
- Report writing for internal and external stakeholder;
- Refine logical frameworks of all programs during pilot period of impact analysis frameworks;
- Collect data on a monthly / quarterly / semi-annual / annual basis for all programs;
- Identify success areas, challenges and possible improvements per program;
- Monitor the progress of programs and analyze whether projects are on track and objectives are being met;
- Developing templates (e.g forms, surveys, reports) for various programs;
- Analyzing operational and produce (SOPs) for all departments;
- Analyzing current processes;
- Suggest process improvements if necessary;
- Produce SOPs, flowcharts and descriptions for all processes;
- Preparing organizational documents (e.g presentations, project briefs);
- Writing letters for various purposes;
- Email correspondence;
- Other tasks requested from your supervisor.
SOLS.ai students at practical class
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 30th November 2019.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.