Internship: Operations, SOLS Energy
What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Has good time management skills, patient and polite.
- To assist in reviewing, collecting, and organizing documents for NEM Application;
- To assist in processing the NEM Application to SEDA, TNB and relevant parties;
- To assist in processing the meter change date;
- To assist Liaising with regulators from TNB, SEDA and MIDA;
- To assist Liaising with clients regarding nem application;
- Replying the comments and queries on Facebook;
- To assist in monitoring cleaning work;
- Keeping up the pantry with cleanliness, loaded with refreshments;
- Liaising for maintenance work for office;
- Monitoring the car usage and the car usage listing.
- To assist in follow up with clients;
- To assist in handle client’s complaints -Resolve client’s issue. E.g withdrawal, etc;
- To assist in preparing client’s documents;
- To assist and send client’s documents with feedback form;
- Updating , process listing, updating trello when necessary, sop documents as well updating team members on operational procedures.
- Updating Hubpot, process listing, updating Trello.
Our office in Taman Sri Sinar, Segambut
SOLS Energy Team meeting
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 30th September 2019.
SOLS Energy aspires to future-proof the world through the power of technology & sustainable energy. As a tech-enabled company, we are the leading sustainable energy providers for the residential market and are rapidly growing in the commercial sector. We utilize the world’s best solar inverters from Austria, panels from Canada & China and cables from Germany.
We provide the highest quality solar installation that lasts over 25 years and is best priced in the market. We have also established the first and only solar academy in Malaysia training youth from poor communities thus providing quality and time-saving installations.
Being a part of our social enterprise means that you will be part of a team that designs, distributes, installs and maintains solar energy systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are on a mission to connect people, businesses and humanitarians to real sustainable energy solutions.