SOLS smart: Sales Partner
We are hiring for a results-driven Sales Partner who is passionate about education and training to actively seek out and engage new clients within the corporate sector in Malaysia. The Sales Partner will be provided with appropriate solutions for every client in order to boost top-line revenue growth and client acquisition. With the aim of growing our social impact through human capital development, your efforts will contribute to providing training and upskilling opportunities to the Malaysian workforce enabling the learners to improve their study-, business- and career prospects.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in direct sales or (tele)marketing;
- Knowledge in Google Suite and any market research tools;
- Knowledge in sales, psychology, persuasion and adult learning;
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia. Minimum level of English proficiency should be equivalent to CEFR B2 or higher;
- Passionate in education and training;
- Motivation for sales and selling to client needs in meetings as well as phone and email follow up;
- Results driven and professional attitude and standards;
- Persistence and ability to handle rejection;
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis;
- Excellent people and communication skills;
- Ability to establish cooperative and effective working relationships with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proactive attitude and requires the ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Implement strategic sales plan that expands client base;
- Identify leads through desk research, online directories and other prepared listings;
- Actively contact and follow up with leads (i.e. phone, email, messaging) to solicit orders;
- Meet and influence prospects to engage SOLS smart by following a prepared sales pitch providing service and course information;
- Record, file and secure leads information through the usage of CRM software;
- Conduct market research on English training related topics and identifying training needs;
- Maintain the latest product knowledge and advise prospects based on their needs;
- Provide clients with information, such as pricing, course information;
- Prepare customised proposals, sales quotations, contracts, or presentations for potential clients;
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with clients.
- Support event preparation by liaising with external vendors on logistics and programme materials;
- Report progress on a daily basis to supervisor.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 30th August 2019.
SOLS smart is a social enterprise created to provide high quality and easy education accessible to everyone by combining the best practices of education and technology. SOLS smart is a certified Cambridge English Language Assessment Centre and Google for Education partner.
With a belief in the importance of simplicity, we offer English language training by use of an award-winning methodology. By joining our team you will be part of a social enterprise that has taught people English proficiency from scratch in universities and large corporations. Students who finish our CEFR-aligned English programmes will be eligible to take the Cambridge English Examination to receive a certification.