Strategy Associate – SOLS Energy
We are hiring a Strategy Associate who is passionate about renewable energy. The incumbent will interface with other teams in the organization and support them with solutions to make what they do easier and yield better outcomes
SOLS Energy is a licensed and registered renewable energy specialist operating in Malaysia. We design, distribute, install and maintain solar energy systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are a proud member of the South East Asia Renewable Energy People Assembly and an Impact Driven Enterprise Accredited by Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre.
Scroll down if you want to find out and apply
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Identify problems and opportunities for improvement
Facilitate meetings, presentations and workshops to build commitment for the change
What do I get?
EPF & Socso
What do I need?
- Possesses a certificate or diploma;
- No minimum working experience needed. Bonus if you have any;
- Critical thinker that enjoys problem solving and research;
- Good at follow through and manages time well;
- Able to distil the key topics, components, or issues from discussions with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrates the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Identify problems and opportunities for improvement. Research solutions and possible ways to capitalise on these opportunities;
- Prototype and deploy interventions by outlining the scope of the work, identify and map out schedules, milestones and required resources to meet the project objectives;
- Implement and develop compelling value propositions, proposal development and detailed plans to support execution and realization of desired project outcomes;
- Measure interventions and make adjustments accordingly;
- Determine and communicate the work product, respectful feedbacks and results that will be delivered to the management team, company staff, internal and external project teams;
- Facilitate complex meetings, presentations and workshops to build commitment for the change;
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities and develop compelling business case or proposals to new business opportunities;
- Work tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by employees regarding new ways of operating as a result of the consulting project outcomes.
Our team working at SOLS Enterprise office