With all the projects that we are working on at SOLS 24/7, there are always stories to tell, and we are always looking for creative ways to tell them. The videographer intern will work for the SOLS 24/7 Marcomms department, with a large focus on shooting, editing and producing videos of our various projects around Kuala Lumpur and occasionally around Malaysia. Other tasks will include learning, planning and executing strategies with the team through multichannel video marketing campaigns.
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Experience in the related field will be an added advantage;
- Proven videography experience. Please include a portfolio of previous work;
- High English proficiency;
- Able to travel to other locations for filming.
What will I do?
Content Creation (60%)
- Shoot, edit and produce original and creative videos;
- Travel to our project locations around Malaysia to cover stories and events;
- Photography skills are required occasionally.
Video Management (40%)
- Manage the organisation’s YouTube channel;
- Commit working on the entire video post-production process, including impact analysis;
- Ensure all content is in line with company branding policy or requirements of clients.
Climate Reality Change Project at the Solar Academy
Use Drone and DSLR in our projects
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.