With all the projects that we are working on at SOLS 24/7, there are always stories to tell, and we are always looking for creative ways to tell them. The videographer volunteer will work for the SOLS 24/7 Marcomms department, with a large focus on shooting, editing and producing videos of our various projects to create highly-engaging social media content. Other tasks will include learning, planning and executing strategies with the team through multichannel video marketing campaigns.
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Videography / Multimedia / Mass Communications or similar programmes
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in media/ marketing/ broadcast/agency industries;
- Proven videography experience. Please include a portfolio of previous work;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months;
- Must possess own recording equipment;
- High English & Bahasa Malaysia proficiency (written and verbal);
- Great attention to details;
- Good knowledge of Adobe software (we use Adobe Premiere Pro)
What will I do?
- Brainstorm with the team in terms of creating creative contents.
- Assist in organizing and uploading photos and videos to Google Drive for internal usage.
- Post-production assistant tasks for the team.
- Offline and Online video editing
- Photography and videography for event coverage.
- Assist in managing the organisation’s YouTube channel.
- Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.