With all the projects that we are working on at SOLS 24/7, there are always stories to tell, and we are always looking for creative ways to tell them. The photographer will work for the SOLS 24/7 Communications Department, with a large focus on shooting, editing photos of our various projects nationwide. Other tasks will include internal communication, planning and executing communication campaigns.
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Proven photography experience. Please include a portfolio of previous work;
- Highly competent in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or other photo editing software;
- Good English proficiency;
- Able to travel for photoshoots.
What will I do?
- Handle all photography needs of the organization as needed, photo editing, and impromptu, offsite photography needs;
- Managing the shooting, production, editing, and archiving responsibilities of high-quality photography for multiple platforms (web, print, social media);
- Develop high quality imagery to supplement the intersections of multimedia projects, managing photography coverage for report and historical purposes and to help people understand the impact of programmes in near real time.
- Support Communication team and Programme representatives for day to day and emergency situations;
- Supplementing social media teams and experience managing a variety of platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat, and experience leveraging such platforms to expand the reach of imagery;
- Travel to project locations around Malaysia to cover stories and events;
- Ensure all content is in line with the organization’s branding policy or requirements from Partners/Clients.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.