With all the projects that we are working on at SOLS 24/7, there are always stories to tell, and we are always looking for creative ways to tell them. The videographer professional placement will work for the SOLS 24/7 Communications Department, with a large focus on shooting, editing and producing videos of our various projects around Kuala Lumpur and occasionally around Malaysia. Other tasks will include internal communication, planning and executing communication campaigns.
Scroll down if you want to find out and apply
What do I get?
Basic Living Allowance
[if requirements are met]
*Note: For International applicants, based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Proven videography experience. Please include portfolio of previous work;
- High English proficiency;
- Able to travel to other locations for filming.
If you do not meet the requirements, we encourage you to check the Volunteer position
What will I do?
Content Creation (60%)
- Shoot, edit and produce original and creative videos;
- Travel to our project locations around Malaysia to cover stories and events;
- Photography skills are required occasionally.
Video Management (40%)
- Manage the organisation’s YouTube channel;
- Commit working on the entire video post production process, including impact analysis;
- Ensure all content is in line with company branding policy or requirements of clients.
Climate Reality Change Project at the Solar Academy
Use Drone and DSLR in our projects