Wireman (SOLS Energy)
What do I get?
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Driving License B2 (minimum)
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Knowledge in AC & DC
- Knowledge of electrical systems.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Strong drive to ensure installations and technical duties are performed with high precision;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Excellent people and team player skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, functioning panels with excellent finishing work.
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Be always present on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals and installers to ensure good coordination to meet deadlines
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Interested in the position?
We are a green energy company that customers love. We are a social enterprise which lives responsibility to the core. Responsibility for our customers, employees, communities and planet. We are leaders in the residential solar market and enable SMEs to operate more efficiently.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.