SOLS 24/7 believes that education must benefit from constant improvement and innovation. The Education & Training team here strives to design science based transformative education programs, by blending technology, learning design principles and an in-house methodology with over 20 years of successful implementation. Join our mission and count on a dynamic platform that enables you to learn, explore and contribute to a long lasting legacy as your work impacts the community of learners.
What do I get?
What do I need?
- English proficiency minimum B1 (or MUET Band 5)
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in teaching, training or administration in an education institution.
- Knowledge in learning design.
- Knowledge in pedagogy for different age groups.
- Classroom management knowledge.
What will I do?
- Develop educational programmes.
- Collaborate with the team in piloting and testing education programs.
- Design visual teaching materials, assessment tools and teaching aids.
- Research on education-related topics (online education, psychology of learning, quality control, monitoring and evaluation)
- Process class-related administrative information (attendance, marks, feedback, class scheduling)
Assist in project implementation.