Roles and Benefits
- Set up a fundraising campaign on donate.sols247.org;
- Write down why this campaign is important to YOU;
- Design promotional material for your campaign :
- Make a list and reach out to potential supporters of your campaign;
- Request for referrals from your potential supporters of others who could be interested in supporting you;
- Use social media, emailing, word of mouth, events, etc to spread awareness of your fundraising goal.
- Approaching your own stakeholders to raise awareness of the cause your campaign.
Code of Conduct
- Fundraisers should obey all laws, rules, and regulations of the country;
- If your supporter wants to remain anonymous, please protect their privacy and confidentiality;
- Do refer to the SOLS representative for updates, advice and guidance.
- Certificate of appreciation
- Certificate of achievement & Linked badge
What do I need?
- Able to commit to the length of your fundraising campaign.
- Comfortable in setting up an online fundraiser page;
- Good at or interested to learn social media copywriting.
If you would like to be Crowdfunding Fundraiser Volunteer, apply below.