We are looking for dynamic and energetic internship trainees who are eager to develop their professional skills in a real world situation. As a Research and Admin intern, you will be conducting wide-ranging and high-impact research. You will also be given the opportunity to refine your analytical skills as you intend to the organisation’s needs.
What do I get?
On-job training for position-related tasks.
Letter of Recommendation
Upon excellent performance.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months to gain full exposure;
- Currently pursuing a Certificate or Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any related field of study
- High proficiency in English both in written and oral communication;
- Able to report remotely or physically to work on a regular and punctual basis;
- Passionate about solar energy, sustainability and environmental causes;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suite, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Committed to development and research;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Assisting your department with research tasks;
- Gathering and delivering relevant information;
- Drafting documents and conducting surveys;
- Utilising research tools to accomplish tasks;
- Filing data pertaining to your tasks;
- Identifying and establishing relations with external contacts;
- Brainstorm and research on latest trends and development within the social media space, contribute to creative ideation
- Foster good relationships with staff members;
- Willing to learn about aspects of the company;
- Weekly report to your supervisor.
Interested in this position?