Give a Speech People Will Remember
- Age Group: 18 years old and above
- Duration: 1.5 hours
This class is here to guide you in setting a strong basis for any speech you have to deliver so that the impression you make is one of professionalism, confidence and expertise.
What will I learn during this course:
- The steps of speech preparation;
- How to structure your speech;
- Five rhetorical strategies for crafting the speech;
- How to get a practical insight into speech analysis;
- How to overcome speaking anxiety;
- The power of vocabulary in public speaking.
What will I get from this course?
- Understand the best practices in preparing for a speech.
- Identify key strategies to make your speech memorable.
- Discover verbal and non-verbal communication techniques to engage with the audience.
- Learn how to build stage confidence to project professionalism and credibility.