How to Win a Job Interview
- Age Group: 15 years old and above
- Duration: 2 hours
This class is here to guide you in preparing for a face-to-face interview and manage with professionalism key questions and parts of the process. It can prove highly applicable to high school and university students and young professionals that are looking for a job.
What will I learn during this course:
- The role and importance of a job interview;
- How to prepare prior to the interview;
- Identifying the sub-stages of the face-to-face interview;
- The after-interview steps to leave a professional impression.
What will I get from this course?
- Identify the pre-interview steps that set you up for a great conversation.
- Recognize the most recommended verbal and non-verbal language to be used in an interview.
- Learn how to deal with specific questions in a prepared but natural manner.
- Understand the Dos and Don’ts in an interview, that can make you stand out from the pool of candidates for your dream job.