Speak Confidently on Stage for Youths
- Age Group: 13 - 21 years old
- Duration: 1 hour
This class is here to guide you in delivering a confident speech or presentation in front of any audience. It can prove highly applicable to secondary and high school students who want to build confidence for oral exams, for presenting an assignment or project in front of the class and for all those performances on different celebrations when you feel a bit shy to be on stage.
By the end of this class you will be able to:
- Understand the basic steps for your preparation before the speech or presentation.
- Identify the common mistakes in public speaking and learn how to avoid and replace them with good practices.
- Learn how to phrase your speech to make it easy for you to remember and impactful for the audience to listen to.
- Recognize what steals away at your confidence and how you can work on those points.