Last updated on 7 February 2019 at 05:53 pm
Be a part of our journey
Volunteer in Asia
1. Experience an amazing experience of working abroad in a fast-paced environment at SOLS Headquarters.
2. Be part of a chain that creates a large social impact – everything you do makes an impact.
3. Minimal lifestyle allowance (it would be good if you have your own financial means to support yourself throughout the duration of your placement).
4. Minimum of 6 months placement opportunity.
5. Normal working hours 9 am – 6 pm.
Volunteer for an Award-Winning Humanitarian Organization / NGO in Malaysia
SOLS 24/7 has received both local and international awards in recognition for its volunteer service to the underserved. We have been operating for 19 years in Asia and we’ve trained over 400,000 students over the years. One of the largest Humanitarian Organizations in Malaysia. We dream big.
We operate 11 diverse programmes in 4 core sectors. Volunteering with SOLS 24/7 in Malaysia helps you understand the broad climate of issues Malaysia faces. You will not only gain the exterior perception, but also the understanding of Malaysia’s deeper socioeconomic atmosphere and its place as a developing country in the modern global arena.
Broaden Your Professional Horizons
Our volunteer culture is flexible, dynamic and fast-paced. A large part of your experience with us is decided by you. If you are a passionate individual with a powerful drive, we are the platform for you to realize your possibilities.
Staff and volunteers in the Malaysia headquarters office
Experience volunteering in Malaysia in a fast-paced working environment
We provide free accommodation, food, and visa for Non-Malaysians that volunteer with us.